pejam celik pejam celik. it’s been ten years..
if iP was a baby then, it’d be in year 4 at primary skool.
while with the company, i’ve been through:
- 2 ceos (both i’d say on polar opposites)
- 10 some-what offices (L16T1 – L10Dyb – L23T2 – L48T1 – L58T1 – L48T1 – L49T1 – L14T1 – L59T1 – L15MP)
- being assigned to the following units/depts – eProcurement-SystemDesign&Development-iPGlobalSolution-SystemDevelopment&ProductInnovation/Cons-ProjectServicesDelivery/IA(orAM)-ProjectServicesDelivery/CMT – but effectively still all projects-centric
- met quite a few interesting characters
- made a few close friends (some who already moved on to pursue their careers in other organisations)
- hopefully did not make many enemies
and a lot of memories of course… esp the heydays of L16 – when everything was new (e-biz was the buzzword then) – to how we struggled to merge 2 cultures in 2004 (which i stayed out of mostly due to being at the project site) – to the bewilderment when attending those oh-so-memorable annual ceo address at L41 conference hall (they were quite entertaining to say the least) – and now finally settling down in our own ‘home’ at jln perak.
what does the future hold? i don’t know.
am supposed to have this life story for when i am already 60 (if god wills that i live that long) and then revisit it every few months to see whether am on track for it or to update accordingly in the event that my priorities change. i have a pretty clear view on the personal/family/social&religion quadrants.. on the career part – it may change depending on how the next 1-2 yrs go.
until then – bring on the change